ProjectWorld*BAWorld Atlantic Canada
November 17-20, 2014
Delta Beausejour Hotel, Moncton
Call for Speakers Now Open
This is an opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with other professionals involved in the business of project management, business analysis and change management. The symposium sessions are 75 minutes each. They should include at least 10 minutes of audience participation in the form of questions and answers, debate or other interaction.
The proposals of interest will be focused on lessons learned and stories from the field, tips, tricks and traps - anything that offers the attendee something that will make them better at their job tomorrow. Presenters receive a free pass for the 2-day symposium program, a $1000.00 value.
In order to manage these proposals as efficiently as possible, you must use our electronic content management system: www.divcomevents.com/public/project/call-for-papers-login.php
The deadline for submissions is April 18 , 2014.
Please see below for topic suggestions. We are always looking for new and innovative subject matter so do not limit your ideas to this list. New this year - a dedicated Change Management track. Please do not hesitate to forward this along to colleagues and associates.
- Portfolio Management
- Selling up to Senior Management, Stakeholders, Sponsors
- Strategic Management
- Social Media and the PM
- Program Management
- Stakeholder Management.
- Challenges And Sustainability of the Program or Project
- Project Costing and Budgeting
- PM 101 - the basics, PMBOK, careers, etc.
- The Agile PM
- The Agile BA
- The BA Career Path
- Business Architecture / Enterprise Analysis
- Facilitation techniques for requirements gathering
- Selling the BA role within your organization
- Business Rules
- What's In Your BA Tool Box?
Change Management Topics
- Differentiating between project-focused CM, and Organizational CM
- Defining Scope for Change Efforts as part of Project Planning
- The CM and PM partnership
- The Value of Effective CM on a Project and communicating it's Value
- Leveraging CM to improve your Project Success
- The Key Things a PM needs to do when there's no Dedicated Change Resource
- How to Coach Project Sponsors on their Role in the Change Effort
- What PM Skills does a CM need?
Please contact Amy Ruddell if you have any questions or require additional information.